Birch Tree Esthetics
When you arrive :
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Upon arrival, you may come right into the Wellness Center's waiting area. I am scheduling extra time for all appointments, so you will not be waiting.
- Please do not bring additional guests to your appointment including children.
I will be working diligently to keep my space sanitized throughout the day and I will be practicing safe protocols both at work and in my private life.
If you have been feeling ill or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Entering Birch Tree Esthetics
When entering, please make sure that you are wearing a mask.
If you do not have a mask, I will provide one for you at the cost of $2.00.
We will both use hand sanitizer, I will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer and you will be asked to sign a release form.
LASH TINT APPOINTMENTS!
Please note: Please wear a DISPOSABLE mask, as the top of the mask may get tint on it.
If you don’t have a disposable mask, you may purchase one from me for $2.00
Please note: Once your mask is removed, we cannot converse.
I have added extra time to each appointment in order to address any of your questions and concerns before or after your service.
Ensuring your safety
On top of the Massachusetts state guidelines, I am taking extra precautionary measures to ensure the safety of my guests.
I have always abided by the salon sanitation standards set forth by The Massachusetts State Board of Cosmetology. However, with the concerns of Covid-19, I am taking extra measures to keep my spa clean and sanitized.
• I have taken the BARBICIDE COVID-19 certification course.
• I will will be wearing a mask and vinyl gloves at all times while you receive you service.
• For all waxing and tinting services, the esthetics table will be covered with a disposable covering that will be thrown away after each guest.
• Additional time will be booked between each guest for cleaning procedures.
• Surfaces will be disinfected between each guest.
• All tools will be sanitized and stored in disinfected containers to prevent cross contamination.